16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? :sad5:

mmm~ nylabones again :drunken:

what is this?....D...U...C..K :confused:

atleast u got my catsip ...

i dont know if this is acceptable mom...:protest:

oooh wait it's actually good! :notworthy:

yes it's true...petsmart had a sale on vitalife chicken, chicken poppers, chicken & yam....but it was empty by the time i got there after work... :tongue6: atleast i got him a new schnazzy collar?...which u can barely see because he has too much lion fur LOL~ oh and tomorrow we go for a walk in the park with dad ^_^

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Same here. We just had a major nightmare a couple of days ago with Ivy and a dried chicken tender it was lodged in her throat and I had a very hard time getting it out. you have no idea how scary it is when your dog is soo helpless and choking like this. I was finally able to get it unlodged, but I will NEVER give the girls anything like these again. I'm going back to their soft freeze dried teenie chicken livers. They're like puffs of air. Scared the living daylights out of me.

Lori

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aw ivysmom: i'm sorry u had a bad experience with these...they asure are yummy! mebbe if u cut the peices smaller? or...wet them a bit?...hmmm

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
VitaLife DUCK tenders are my boys favorites!!!!! The other favorite is Zuke's tiny chicken treats....... Dexter is cool.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys! :D hehehe. i wish i had his life...so relaxing.
i still have to get him more chicken treats, maybe they'll be in stock this week ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts