Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry sophie and i haven't been on here lately. just been so busy. sophie has been with us awhile now. she is doing great. and is getting along very well with our other family dogs and all the kids. she has had a accident on scratching up my carpet when i was gone so unfortunately i had to get a kennel for every time we leave now. she does really good in it so far. recently got her a new toy,treats and a little sweater :) she was sooo excited to get them. also the guy i got her from ended up getting one of her little boy babies back from the people who got him that could no longer take care of him and i had my friend get him and so sophie can see her baby. he is still a puppy so he has a lot to learn with nibbling and chewing but if she cant handle him i will end up taking him in because i feel my sophie deserves to have one of her babies around with her. :) besides all that she is doing very well and is just a little cuddle bug and always snuggles under the covers when we sleep or lays with my little girl when she takes her naps. there soo cute together and my daughter does very well with her. even reminds me to feed her in the mornings and she's only 15months lol. its cute. but thats the update on everything so far with us and our little sophie :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Glad to hear everything is going well and that sophie is all settled in :)

I'm sure Sophie's puppy will get out of his chewing phase and will settle down. My Axle was a terrible chewer and was totally hyperactive but he's just turned 1 now and he doesn't chew anything he's not supposed to and he's calmed down a lot so it's just a time thing.

Post pics of Sophie in her little sweater whan you can, I'm sure she looks adorable in it!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sure sounds like shes doing great . My Winston is almost 4 months and is in the chewing stage but hes really good about only chewing on things he is suppose to ( well after he ate half the carpet in the door way) lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi guys. Sophie is doing great. And well we have a new addition. My friend sadly couldnt keep sophie's baby so my lil girl and i have tacken him in aswell. Sophie is sooo happy to have her baby back and has just been playing with him all day. He gets along great witj the other dogs. Had 1 accident but other than that he's doing great. I really dont see what my friend was talking about him being bad because he is very sweet and cuddley. He has tried to nip my daughter twice but thats because she pulled on him wrong and who wants a baby tugging and pulling on you lol but i told him no an he went away an layed down. He still has alot to learn. We really haven't decided on fully keeping him

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But im going to for now to see how he does with my daughter but im pretty sure we will. With the proper training an time he will get out of the biting stage. But he is just so cute. Only about 5months old and is already bigger than sophie but he is part pappilion. Sophie is chihuahua an dachsond mix so he's chihuahua,dachsond an pappilion. But i think he looks more papilion. An he has black and white makings that are very cute because his black are spots. So he remindes me of a little cow :) but my mother has kindly named him Duke. And i think once you name a puppy you cant get rid of them lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts