Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am pretty much smitten with this little guy. I can't understand why someone would 1. treat him like they did, (aka starve him) or 2. ever want to give him up!!!

He is sooo sweet! We have a busy house (6 dogs including him) and he just jumped up here on the couch and curled up and went to sleep. he is so easy to have around. he has only had one accident in the house and 2 accidents in his crate in the last 5 days, I think that is pretty good!

so anyway, thanks for putting up with all my pictures.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
awwww he certainly knows how to find a good sleeping spot - My two fight over the corners to sleep

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Isn't it amazing the spirit of our chi babies..even the ones who are neglected and ill-treated will learn to trust and love again given the right people in their lives.. He is adorable and thank you for providing him a loving home and family.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
He is so very sweet. :love7: He is lucky to have you. It saddens me terribly to hear about people that abuse and neglect pets. How can they look into those sweet innocent, ever so loving eyes and cause harm? Your baby is adorable! And yay for the good going on his potty training.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Anyone who inflicts suffering on an animal deserves to be hit with 100 times
the amount of suffering. I hope Karma is keeping track.

He's beautiful, and looks like he's found a wonderful home :)

·
Registered
705 Posts
awww he is a lil cutie , post as many pics as u like :)
ah bless the poor lil baby , so happy he has found a loving home now

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he is sleeping on his back, paws in the air, in the crook of my arm.... I think he likes it here! LOL! I will keep posting pictures so you guys can watch him on his road to recovery. poor little man, I just love him to pieces already! :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
he is sleeping on his back, paws in the air, in the crook of my arm.... I think he likes it here! LOL! I will keep posting pictures so you guys can watch him on his road to recovery. poor little man, I just love him to pieces already! :)
Awww so sweet! thats how my little boy sleeps! ever since he was a wee baby.
People who hurt animals deserve medieval torture :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what a sweet pic. :love7: It breaks my heart that people can be so cruel. I'm so glad he's in a loving home now. :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Gorgeous boy!
I agree, people that hurt animals really are the scum of the earth, and deserve nothing but pain themselves!!
Am so glad he has a good home now and the love he deserves! xx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks again guys. The thing is, these people seemed well off, nice family etc etc. Why weren't they feeding him?!?!?! I just don't get it. he was clean and came with food, dishes, leash collar. Why, and more importantly, how could they not see that he was starving to death..... I mean I have seen dogs in worse shape, but when he is so little to begin with, I just felt so bad for him. and now I love him! :)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Aww bless! he is such a cutie. I agree i don't understand how people can treat animals like they do. You can never post too many pics., we love looking at them!! :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Aww he is cute... i dont understand how someone can be so cruel to something so small :(

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
He's a doll for sure. So glad he's found a great home with you. He certainly deserves it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts