Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say, sorry if I'm not responding to everyones posts guys. This place is just so big, it's so hard to keep up now. I was just on last night and when I got on today, 86 new posts!

I'm not trying to ignore anyone, I just can't remember where I'm going and where I've been anymore! :lol:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
hehehe and when i do answer I go to click back to last posts since visited and BAM there are even more :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
imkari said:
I just wanted to say, sorry if I'm not responding to everyones posts guys. This place is just so big, it's so hard to keep up now. I was just on last night and when I got on today, 86 new posts!

I'm not trying to ignore anyone, I just can't remember where I'm going and where I've been anymore! :lol:
I feel the same way...... :( There are too many posts..... :D :D

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
i know what you mean Imkari. When I got on last nite there were 7 pages and I had trouble remembering which ones I responded to and which ones I hadn't :roll:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Phew I thought it was just me!! I have had an incredibly busy weekend as my hubby got back from a 2 week trip and I felt so pressured that I hadnt checked the forums out...finally I have found afew minutes to log on and there are over 300 posts to read!! AAAAGH!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts