Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been meaning to post pictures of the lovely clothes that Christie sent Jaxx last week but man has life been crazy with school and trying to find a new apartment.

Jaxx loves all the shirts! He loved sniffing them too. He kept trying to sniff them as I was taking the pictures.

I do not want to sit still Mommy!

I am too sexy to look at the camera.

Are we done yet?

Okay you take pictures I will play with my Wuba!

This orange shirt goes good with my Wuba don't you think?

Thank you so much Christie! They all fit wonderfully and Jaxx says thank you to Sonny too!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Ohh such cute stuff! It all suits your boy, but I especially love that orange fleece hoodie on him. :thumbright:

Best of luck on your apartment search!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohh such cute stuff! It all suits your boy, but I especially love that orange fleece hoodie on him. :thumbright:

Best of luck on your apartment search!
Me too LS! He has a green one like it but when we bought the green one we wanted the orange but they didn't have any in Jaxx's size. Hubby's favorite color is orange because of the Cleveland Browns so I am sure Jaxx will be wearing it every game day.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
Me too LS! He has a green one like it but when we bought the green one we wanted the orange but they didn't have any in Jaxx's size. Hubby's favorite color is orange because of the Cleveland Browns so I am sure Jaxx will be wearing it every game day.

I love orange too as my college team is Clemson :) NFL is Burgundy Gold. I will be at the HOF in Ohio the first weekend in August. Do you want me to see if they have any dog Browns stuff for Jaxx?

Did you like the saying on the black and red shirt? I am so glad it fit. Sonny grew so fast and so quick he grew out of stuff as I bought it LOL

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love orange too as my college team is Clemson :) NFL is Burgundy Gold. I will be at the HOF in Ohio the first weekend in August. Do you want me to see if they have any dog Browns stuff for Jaxx?

Did you like the saying on the black and red shirt? I am so glad it fit. Sonny grew so fast and so quick he grew out of stuff as I bought it LOL
That would be great Christie! My mom has looked everywhere in WV for a Browns stuff for Jaxx but hasn't found anything. The only NFL items we can find for dogs here is.......you guessed it, Cowboys. Hubby forbids Jaxx from wearing anything Cowboys.

I love the saying on the back of the black/red shirt. The saying is so Jaxx. He thinks if I don't see him eating bugs then he isn't doing anything wrong.

Thank you Christie!!

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
That would be great Christie! My mom has looked everywhere in WV for a Browns stuff for Jaxx but hasn't found anything. The only NFL items we can find for dogs here is.......you guessed it, Cowboys. Hubby forbids Jaxx from wearing anything Cowboys.

I love the saying on the back of the black/red shirt. The saying is so Jaxx. He thinks if I don't see him eating bugs then he isn't doing anything wrong.

Thank you Christie!!

I FORBID HIM TO WEAR ANY COWGIRLS JUNK!!!!!!!!!! :D

I will see what I can find when I go and will talk to a few of the Brown's superfans to see if they can get anything too :)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I FORBID HIM TO WEAR ANY COWGIRLS JUNK!!!!!!!!!! :D

I will see what I can find when I go and will talk to a few of the Brown's superfans to see if they can get anything too :)
Hehe hubby feels the same way Christie. My father in law got hubby a toll tag that had the Cowboys on it. Hubby refused to use it.

Thanks Christie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts