Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even now she leaps in my direction, boasting that ever whirring tail of hers.
"Now!" she seems to chirp, "Come on, Mom! Let's go!"
An impromptu spinning-tail-chase suddenly brings me to notice her, and I helplessly chortle. She rejoices in her success!
Yet, I've gone back to typing.
There she stands. With each look I give her she looses less and less enthusiasm, the joy clearly falling in those deep little wells of eyes.
I know she wants me to play. I know that I should get up. I know that I should let go of all the things I can clearly see, now. She reminds me I need to do those things.

I've had some difficulty in my relationships lately (nothing with hubby!!!) Mostly coming to realize more and more how much (yes, ladies and gentlemen: ) I love dogs! :laughing6: My family members have been part of this, as well. The most beautiful thing about dogs: They forgive!!! I'm trying to be more like that every day.

I will try to be on more and see you lovely people. There has been no shortage of Ponyo adventure and mayhem. Thank you for being kind and caring folks who love their chihuahuas as much as I love my little Ponyo. She's my heart and my little love compass, pointing me in the right directions to go.

(like to chips)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I don't know if it's age or me personally, but the older I get the more difficult people get. lol I'm like you, though, can't live a moment without hubby! This is probably why I'm such a homebody.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm an introvert, so I much prefer the company of dogs than people. Dogs understand and what they don't, they accept (bless their little hearts). I'm sorry, I just lost my train of thought; Alien let out a silent killer and the only thing going through my heard right now, is the need for clean air XD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts