Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sorta new around here. So I wanted to tell who we are and share our photos.

I joined a while ago with my first CHIH and she did not work out. SO here I am a while later with two Chihuahuas and a Shih Tzu!

Welcome Isabella aka Bella she is almost 8 weeks old. I picked her out at birth and seen her every week of her life sometimes twice untill I brought her home last weeek at 7 weeks old.

Meet Toby...he is 8 months old. He is Bella's half brother...same mom. He came to us at 6 weeks old. Breeder felt he was "defective" so we got him for free. He is a large CHih and she thought he had jaw problem. His Jaw is fine though but Has topped out at 9 POUNDS! But a very pretty boy he is. Not a great pic, but here he is...Looks like he is winking

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
OMG she's the cutest little thing!

Haha I have a chi that will probably be 7-9 lbs and I love him just the same, doesn't matter to me!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, adorable Chi's! We have a 9 pounder too...Milo. :) I love both of your babies though...very sweet.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are both adorable, such sweet faces! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys! I am lovin them. They are both so different from eachother and yet are from same mom. I am sure I will have many questions.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Welcome to you and the furbabies.. Bella and Toby are both precious little ones! We have chis in all sizes...lol from 4.5 pounds to 8.5 pounds.. and love them all.. Deb

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone. Toby does weigh a lot, but he looks perfect. Such a pretty boy. I have three small kids, so we are proud of his weight.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Cute pics! :) We also have a "big" chi lol (we don't know if she may be a mix or not) at last count she was almost 8 pounds but that was MONTHS ago and I'm sure she's at least 9 to 10 pounds now lol Her name is Luna and despite her size ( I wanted a tiny girl lol) I love her to bits, I can't help it because she's got one of those irresistable goof ball personalities! lol :)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I have a 9lber and a 15lber. The 15lber is overweight but she'll never be even 9lbs, she's two inches taller than my 9lber. But we love them just the same, just groan every now and then when they walk across us, lol. Your babies are cute. Love the little tri color.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts