Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are Sox's new cushion for him to sleep on, Two new teddy's and two new bowl's for him!

·
Banned
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought it would be good, Then I will get him a proper bed once I get him home!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Cute. Shopping for him is a great way to pass the time until he comes home :)
I bought really nice beds for Tabitha and Jerry. They didn't last long... So, I started
getting washable cat beds when they are on sale! Puppies go through things really fast.

·
Banned
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't wait! Only 22 day's to go! Pickle and Winnie now have a chair that they share in the front room! They have their own place within the front room bless them!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
lol the beginning of the "waiting shopping" lol i did ALOT of that while i waited for cujo! lol
i thought you said you were gonna be a good girl and not shop til he came home??!! hmmmm???? lol ;-)
i bought so much stuff it wasn't funny lol it was a long 6 week wait lol
i went seriously mental with the blankets and i bought alot of little cat toys cuz he is so little lol
have funnnnnnnn hehehehe

·
Banned
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I could not help myself, It is only a few bit's! I won't buy anymore, Well I will try not to buy anymore I will try my hardest! But the things call out to me, They say buy me buy me...Lol....So i did buy them!
We have a large toy box in the front room with toy's in it for Pickle and Winnie

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw so sweet. I love the blue paw print mat. :) I did the same thing when I adopted Pip and Roo, I bought SO many things - before I even knew that I would be granted the adoption. I just felt so sure they would be mine, but my friends were like erm... :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
LOLOLOLOL!!! Yeah I said alot of that myself! Its only a few bits. Just this much and no more LOL!!! ;-) And then I went ahead and bought MORE lol! Buy more buy more. Sox needs some new blankets to keep him warm :p hehehehedheheehehhe *hides* lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts