Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She finally has pictures in her albums. I could not wait to post them in a thread no matter what i did. :foxes15:It kept saying the website token was not working!:confused:

Sparkles and I hope that you will enjoy the photos and we shall post more over the weekend.:hello1:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, she is a little doll baby! I am so glad to finally see her..lol

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankyou, Deb and Therese! She weighs 2 pounds soaking wet,lol! The breeder fibbed to me and told me she weighed 2.8oz..I am glad that I had her flown with a courier and not shipped cargo. I love her so. I cant beleive how close we have gotten in 1 month. She is my little doll baby indeed. You are right about her being delicate but when she gets the zoomies, its the cutest to watch. Sparkles and I went to see a 4 month old red chi today, cute as a button,but Sparkles kept growling at her. I have always had at least 2 dogs at a time but I dont want to rock her boat.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
You are so right Jan! When I first held her i laughed and exclaimed;have you been in Mama's eyeliner? LOL THankyou so much for liking her coloring! I think its kinda old fashioned. You dont see too much sable and white anymore! I just love the unconditional love a chi companion will give you!:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts