Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Yea my daughter was home schooled for grade 8 and 9 she's back in school now and its a wonderful school its a private school but its free. The school actually pays her 50. Cents a day to go to school she get her lunch whiçh consists of a green salad with your choice of dressing and any kind of sub sandwich that you want with any kind of toppings you want Wednesday they have a hot lunch. Its actually a native school but they do allow anybody to attend the classes are really small so you get lots of help if you need it. There are only 10 kids in Andrayas class she loves it and her last report card she got 3 A's 2 b + 1 b and 1 c the c was in PE she hates it. This school will even pay for drivers ed so that if you want to get your drivers licence they will pay for lessons for you. I'm on disability and its been a tough go but at least I don't have to worry about my daughters. Education. I hope everything works out for you and Tully so you can get her fixed as soon as possible.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.