Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the day before Fiddle got spayed she humped one of the stuffed toys but it was a one off so I never worried. But today she has become a mini rapist! And is FULLY going hard out! What do I do? And why is she doing this??

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
It's dominance if you don't like it tell her off!! Daisy use to hump one particular toy so I corrected her occasionally shell hump another dog to dominate it doesn't bother me

·
Registered
162 Posts
It's not sexual, and has nothing to do with being spayed or not. She just an Alpha and letting her toys know it. You can correct her when she does it if it bothers you. I have three female pugs and a male chi, all fixed. Sometimes when they are all playing someone will start the humping. I always break it up, only because I am afraid it will turn into a dog fight if I don't. My dogs all know that I am the alpha of the pack! Lol!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
All three of my spayed girls do it to each other. We just tell them to stop and they generally do. Roxy hasn't started doing it yet but she's only 5 months.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank God. Yeah I figured it was dominance but thought she would know that the toy is ..... not alive? lol

But yeah lol Shw was sticking to the one toy, a giraffe haha

I will just tell her to stop! haha

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
our 9 year old spayed french mastiff who is 95lbs humps our 9 year old neutered english mastiff who is 130lbs she is the boss of him though she is not aggressive in any way but she will boss him around because he lets her he's too big and lazy and old to care lol she is the same age yet acts like a puppy always full of energy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts