Misty gets spayed beginning of May and Vet suggested she get the rabies shot at the same time. I told him that I didn't know if that would be a good idea and he is really good at listening to my concerns but he didn't see a problem with getting the shot at the same time. I'm feeling I should wait??? Also, It will be almost time for the dreaded heartworm meds. Which is the safest for small Chi's. I won't be getting one with the flea meds included.