I was wondering if anyone has spayed a chi with a heart murmur? This may seem like a silly question but I was wondering if there are extra precautions you must take? Annabelle is very tiny, 2.7 lbs at 5 months, so I know I will need to wait at least another month before I start seroiusly considering it. Our other dogs are all females and I would never breed her, but I am just wondering if it would be worth the risk. Also, does anyone know of any good sites about heart murmurs and medications that can help, etc? Any imput would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!