Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I talk a lot about my sister and my other dogs and thought it time to go ahead and post some pictures of them.

This is Champion KJs Buttons LaRue

This is My newphew Brandon

Move over!!!Chihuahua pile up!

My aunt Ruby napping at my sisters house

·
Registered
521 Posts
OMG! they're all cute but I love buttons esecially!!! Do you have any more pics of her? I'm guessing she's blue... I havent come across many blue long haired pics before but they're gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a he hun :lol: and he is Black and Tan white markings

here is a picture of My sisters long coat blue male

Champion Sunsets Blue Ocean

·
Registered
521 Posts
woops :oops: lol, he's to pretty to be a boy ;) adorable! He doesnt look black black, looks a little lighter thats why I guessed he was blue, must just be just be the camera though. Great Pics!

btw, what colour would you call this one? blue or black? I thought she was a blue too but i might be wrong on this one too, lol:

·
Registered
493 Posts
What a great bunch of photos !! I love when there are so many of them ! :love5:
I'll definitely have to save them to show my husband. I know he'll enjoy them.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Wow how many does she have - it seems however many there is enough room for them all to pile on top of you lol :lol: they are adorable - I too would say the pup in the pic is a dark black blue but over time the colour maty either deepen to black black or a lighter grey :wave:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ruby's Ma said:
woops :oops: lol, he's to pretty to be a boy ;) adorable! He doesnt look black black, looks a little lighter thats why I guessed he was blue, must just be just be the camera though. Great Pics!

btw, what colour would you call this one? blue or black? I thought she was a blue too but i might be wrong on this one too, lol:

No he is a black and tan white/marking. The white kinda over laps the black and makes it look blueish. :wink:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They all do not live here most of them are my sisters. Buttons is mine and lives there during the non showing period. Most of the ones you see in the picture are spayed or neutered, they are all retired. :wink:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts