Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While the girls were lazily napping yesterday, I tried to sneak sweaters on them. My husband kept telling them how pretty they looked in their coats. COATS? Come on. Their coats are in the closet, for crying out loud. These are CLEARLY sweaters. Once again, he looked at me like I have gone off the Chi deep end.

Anyway. Here are pics of them in their sweaters. Short lived for Hope as evidenced by the pic of the flailing and trying to remove it. Ruby acts as if nothing has changed. She just wears it.

What happened? What am I wearing??

MUST come off!!

I do not mind the sweater but could you put me down?

Okay. Will you will wear it for a BIT if I will??

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
They are both so adorable! Love the sweaters! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They are super cute! Love the sweaters.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
They are soo cute. And I love the sweaters. Twiggy reacts like Hope, flails around on her back trying to figure out how to get it off. lol

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

Later after we took off her sweater she was biting and pulling at Ruby's sweater trying to get it off!

I plan to keep it up! Finally the sweaters are now not as easy to squirm out of since they are becoming such big girls (well, the sweaters are XS, you get the idea)!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, they are just too cute!! The one of Hope trying to bite her way out of it is hilarious! Silly little girl! They are just darling! : )

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
They are two of my absolute FAVORITES!!! They look so cute in those sweaters. Great colors for them! :) Ruby has the perfect color coat too. What color is she exactly? I love it.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi karen i love to see your girls their always fun to read about their so much like twins both being tinies i would love for my next chih to be a tiny what do you look for when searching for one that small as your girls thanks

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
These pic are too cute. Love their sweaters. They look cozy even if Hope does not agree.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Oh gosh! They look sooo cute in their little jumpers!

I did buy a jumper for Harry, but I was worried I was going to break his little legs trying to put it on and off, so he's only worn it once! (I'm going to open the seam so I can put buttons or snaps along it to make it easier to put on and take off.)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts