Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
same with tinkerbell, paris got a new puppy Banbi and i haven't seen tinkerbell lately.

yep, those are 2 women i look up to :roll:

·
Registered
530 Posts
I just saw Regis and Kelly, I think it was Friday, and Paris was on there with Tinkerbell. I was very happy to see she is still taking her out I think she really loves her, she probably just wanted another chi like so many of us do. And you gotta admit Bambi is supper cute. (Not a fan, just was watching the show)
:D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
jlcase said:
I just saw Regis and Kelly, I think it was Friday, and Paris was on there with Tinkerbell. I was very happy to see she is still taking her out I think she really loves her, she probably just wanted another chi like so many of us do. And you gotta admit Bambi is supper cute. (Not a fan, just was watching the show)
:D
ok, paris scored a half a point in my book then :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I saw the Regis and Kelly show.. i watch it every day.... Paris did have tinkerbell and she said nothing bad about her... in fact PAris was telling them how much she loved her and would never leave her home alone...

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
luvmypuppet said:
yep, those are 2 women i look up to :roll:
Please tell me you said that facetiously. :)

Can anyone explain to me why Paris Hilton is so popular? She's famous for being famous. I don't get it. :? :? :?
if facetiously means sarcastically then yes lol :lol:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Doesn't Britney have like 2 or 3 chihuahuas and some other breed? Paris and Britney carry their dogs as if they were an accessory. :pukeright:

I thought Bill Gate's kids were old enough already? eh. All I know is that his kids will inherit .5% of what he makes. The rest goes to charity... But still, .5% of what Gates is worth is still a lot of money... I get all this info on VH1... And yes I watch VH1 on a daily basis.... :oops:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
i read paris's book :D and she said in it she wanted a brother badly for tinkerbell....i think the book is written a year ago ....so it surprises me she waited so long......maybe she took it in good consideration ??
i really think she loves tinkerbell too :?

but britney is just a go-along.......i can't imagine she's taking proper care of bitbit on her own.....

that's just my opinion ...i could be soooo wrong :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
did anyone see that red carpet moment with britney and kevin where she but bit bit down on the red carpet real fast? bit bit looked sooooo scared!!!!!! and when she picked her back up i was like wow she really is clueless. lets see how she shows off the baby when it's born, will it be another michael jackson balcony drape? or maybe put her newborn baby down on the ground. i guess we will be able to see what goes on since she and federline have a reality show coming out.... :roll:

·
Registered
400 Posts
I think Britney will take good care of her chi. You can tell she loves her dogs, and go to her website she has a whole page dedicated to them and they have there very own room, its better then my own! lol :lol:

·
Registered
825 Posts
I saw the pics in this forum of Bitbits room. What other dogs does Britney have? I think her brother has a bulldog? :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
didn't she give her other dog's away once? i see a new home for bit bit when the baby arrives. it's my opinion, sorry. if i'm wrong then good! i'd love to be proved wrong on this one.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts