Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
How old is bit bit? Cause I've been reading for a looooong time that she's been wanting a baby for a while, just waiting for a good time. If she had those thoughts then why get a puppy? Cause when your thinking bout making a family thats usually a long process to consider so I would definitly put off getting a puppy especially a chi. You wouldnt be able to give it the love and attention a chi needs! ...:sigh:.... :D

·
Registered
400 Posts
Im fifty and I love Britney Spears :oops: . I know Im too old and people will probobly tease me lol. But Im a fan (of a sort). She has three dogs a maltese, and two chihuahuas. She had a yorkie but her mom has it now. But I have faith in my girl and she loves he chihuahuas! lol I dont know why were all talking about this, known of us know how she thinks, we've never met her. Oh well its fun HaHa :lol:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Soon2bechiowner said:
Im fifty and I love Britney Spears :oops: . I know Im too old and people will probobly tease me lol. But Im a fan (of a sort). She has three dogs a maltese, and two chihuahuas. She had a yorkie but her mom has it now. But I have faith in my girl and she loves he chihuahuas! lol I dont know why were all talking about this, known of us know how she thinks, we've never met her. Oh well its fun HaHa :lol:
Actually I have met her but we wont go into that lmao

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
In London a couple of years ago and thats all am saying but she did sign something for me too so people would belive me, really nice girl I even got a hug lol. Then again I am one of those sad people who has met loads of famous people, Plus used to go to drama school quite a famous one actually and we used to have the likes of Judi Dench and Richard Attenborough do talks and go to preview theatre showings and events etc so a lot of British actors. Also know someone who went to school with Keira Knightley and she's really sweet too.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I've heard of Britney shopping for BOTH baby and bit-bit. I still see tons of pictures of her with BitBit.. but she does seem like the kind of person who :forgets: about her animals when something :better: comes along.

For example - does anyone remember Lacy the maltese she got just a month or 2 before bit-bit? Probably not because Lacy is stuck with Baby, Britney's yorkshire terrier. They are home, alone - pooping all over the place because she doesn't train them.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I thought that Britneys mum had the Yorkie...least i read so in here. How do you know she doesnt train them and lets them poo everywhere? Im just interested to know how she is with them :wink:

·
Registered
273 Posts
AlekonaKini said:
I've heard of Britney shopping for BOTH baby and bit-bit. I still see tons of pictures of her with BitBit.. but she does seem like the kind of person who :forgets: about her animals when something :better: comes along.

For example - does anyone remember Lacy the maltese she got just a month or 2 before bit-bit? Probably not because Lacy is stuck with Baby, Britney's yorkshire terrier. They are home, alone - pooping all over the place because she doesn't train them.
I actually read that in Us Weekly magazine. She just lets the dogs poop everywhere and her hubby gets p-ed off... But I don't know if that is true. I don't know her, so I can't really say the mag is reliable.. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Seren said:
I thought that Britneys mum had the Yorkie...least i read so in here. How do you know she doesnt train them and lets them poo everywhere? Im just interested to know how she is with them :wink:
I've heard it on the radio.. magazines, etc. That the maids just have to pick it up. I think that's disgusting. At least hire a professional dog handler/walker to do it for her. geesh.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
I'm Britney fan...I say it loud and proud and all the time lol But, I don't like the way she is with her dogs. She is quite flighty when it comes to them. She does still have the maltese I believe, she has that and 2 chihuahuas. She has gotten a few other dogs that she gives to her mother when she's "done" with them. Which I don't like but what can you do? I too see her getting rid of the dogs when the baby comes which is awful but no one can stop her, it's her money. You know what I mean?

Paris Hilton...also a fan. I didn't used to be but I can't help myself. I personally don't like her acting...or singing but I love her sence of style. You can think I'm nuts for it if you want, but I do. And I've got pictures of Paris and Tinkerbell within the last month out and about. I think she takes turns with them. Taking both of those tiny pups out would be a lot of work. If I had 2 chi's I don't think either of them would get to go with me out somewhere.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts