Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few lovely pictures of Fifi for you all, esp little Dexter :p Enjoy them !

where'd he go?

Hey that you mum?

Thats enough you!

Mum!

Thats it im, not happy with you!

One more!

Pout for Dexter ;) lol

*wagging tail* Mum i love you lets go in ... please!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
bark bark bark! hey fifi im right here. well? what are u waiting for? come and get me so i can give u a big lick and sniff! i want u to be the first dog i sniff because mommy said i never did that since im always crouching behind me or daddy when i ran into strange looking dogs at the park. ive only sniffed daddys cat :eek: oh fifi u look too yummy in the pics. please tell ur mommy that ill be here for u :( where for art thou my juliet!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bark bark bark! hey fifi im right here. well? what are u waiting for? come and get me so i can give u a big lick and sniff! i want u to be the first dog i sniff because mommy said i never did that since im always crouching behind me or daddy when i ran into strange looking dogs at the park. ive only sniffed daddys cat :eek: oh fifi u look too yummy in the pics. please tell ur mommy that ill be here for u :( where for art thou my juliet!
Aww Dexter its a shame you live so far far away *sigh, que dramatic music* Mummy said would love for you to come see me :) Actually your mummy might not get you back id kindnap you in my basket :) Oo Romeo, Romeo I love you woof :p lol x

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She reminds me of a little fox! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
haha oo Fifi likes guys who work out lolx
hahaha hilarious! LOL i got pics of dexter...well in my cell cam :( but i will be posting them up soon! right now i got work..im late! maybe ifi have time after i shower i'll post it up. the quality isnt too geat but i love his face closeup anyway hha!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Fifi is one beautiful "foxy" lady! Great photos. Deb

1 - 20 of 24 Posts