Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click on people's faces in the photo to tag them.
Theresa will be asked to approve all tags before others can see them.

SPECIAL NEEDS CHI at Ramona Shelter, San Jacinto, Ca
What a beautiful face & beautiful, blue eyes! Vida was born deaf. She is 5 years old weighs approx. 8 lbs. She was brought here because the person just got her and found out she was allergic to dogs and cant keep her. She told us Vida is housebroken. She also told us she is good w/kids, other dogs and shes even good w/cats! Prev. owner told us Vida doesnt get into the garbage or chew on household items. Person told us she likes to ride in the car. They also said, because she is deaf, she doesnt like to be spooked (understandably). Vida is housebroken, up to date on shots, according to prev. owner, she is good w/kids, dogs & cats! She will be spayed prior to her adoption. R148792 If you have any questions about this pet please email us at or for the shelter's address and directions please call us at 951- 654-8002 press 0 for the operator or visit More about Vida
Pet ID: R148792 • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Special Needs • Primary colors: White or Cream, Brindle • Coat length: Short
Vida's Contact Info
Ramona Humane Society, San Jacinto, CA

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure but I just fell in love with her and had to share.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Such a cute girl !
Carlos was deaf for the last 5 years of his life, and once he adjusted he
did very well.

Of course, you can't just walk behind a deaf dog and start petting her,
you have to make your presence known. With Carlos, if he was asleep, I'd put my hand near his nose or gently blow across his fur.

Since she was born deaf, I'm sure she'd do fine.
I hope someone can take her.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love her coloring with the base coat white and the brindle patches. I havent seen that often.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh wow, what interesting markings! What a sweet girl...I hope she finds the perfect forever home soon!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts