Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omg my back hurts like crazy ....

i had a fight yesterday with my bf :cry:

cosmo was playing outside and was rather wild with vienna ...he went ballistic going after him and throwing things at him :?

i yelled don't dare to touch him......he came in so angry , i just left with my 3 dogs to my mum's , came back late at night and went for the couch....

he just left for work...;..i'm so angry .....NOBODY touches my dogs !!!!!

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Gosh!!! Poor you! If it hada been me I would have got into bed and then because he was angry aswell he would have got out!!!!!

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it's his house :wink:

no he likes the dogs ....but not as extremely as me ofcourse .....

i don't know what happened ,maybe bad day at work :? we're not talking ,so it can take a while to find out ....

kisses nat

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Sorry you had such a bad argument..but..you must stand up for the little ones....talk things over calmly when he comes home and make him understand how strongly you feel about the incident...you would think the fact that you slept on the couch would do it but after many years of marriage...I can tell you...it won't LOL Men do not interrupt actions the way we do LOL

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Sorry to hear you had a rough time , you keep strong ok and look after yourself as well as your dogs ... Your a great person and he needs to see that :shock: Sometimes I really don't understand men :roll:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwww sounds all to familiar to me i ended up splitting with my old b/f coz he was so jelous of my dogs he said i put them before him all the time and when we split he even had the front to call me and asked if i had gotten rid of jacob yet!!! yeah rite as if he is my baby no man will change that you go girl!!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Aww, Nat. I don't blame you for sticking up for your babies. They are just little ones, and can't protect themselves so it's up to us.

Hope he comes around soon, and you are both able to talk things out. Sometimes it is best to let tempers settle a bit as you're doing, or we might end up saying things we don't mean and later regret.

<<<hugs>>> to both you and your furbabies from Jasmine and me.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
NoahFL said:
NOBODY touches my dogs !!!!!
I echo that! I'll add to that my kids and cats too. ;)
Yep me too! No one touches my animals unless they really want to know what a b*tch is! :x

Nat my bf is jealous of my boys too. He likes them and plays and cuddles with them but he says I give them more attention than I do him. I tell him that they are nicer to me than he is. :lol:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we sorted things out :p

he had a rough day at work and had an argument with his father (family business) he knows he was out of line and didn't know what came in his mind.
:?

i'm just glad nothing hit cosmo or anything....i am always scared something like that would change his character or make him afraid of us.

Those dogs are the most important thing in my life ...he knows that and understands it....he's not jealous or anything

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
yeah just let him know that temper tantrums are for 2 year olds and throwing things at the dog's can make them fear him and you dont' want fearful dogs or a grouchy boyfriend. next time he has a bad day and needs to vent he should go grab some treats and throw treats around the yard ;)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
i'm just glad nothing hit cosmo or anything....i am always scared something like that would change his character or make him afraid of us.
That is very true. These little guys are SO sensitive, even to yelling.

I'm glad that you two worked everything out. :wave:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Good for you for sticking up for your babies Nat!! Glad to hear that you two have made up now...maybe next time he will think twice before lashing out.. :D

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
xx-nathalie-xx said:
we sorted things out :p

he had a rough day at work and had an argument with his father (family business) he knows he was out of line and didn't know what came in his mind.
:?

Those dogs are the most important thing in my life ...he knows that and understands it....he's not jealous or anything

kisses nat

I am so glad things are worked out. However bad days at work and family issues are no reason to hit an animal :x He needs to stop and think before he does that again! BAD BAD BOYFRIEND!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts