Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took hours and hours to move/clean/setup this in my room the other day. i got home around 5 am after i dropped off the bf.
since i cant get my website ftp server directory to upload my pics i'll just send thru the fb link :(

mmm needs a little more leaves i think haha

i couldnt find a 55 gallon screen cover anywhere so my bf madeup this contraption of one with my old screen & another 20 gal one

after i moved around some things in my room i discovered that dexter's crate just fit underneath the tank so wallah!

hey kitty this pic is just for you "pool side" LOL

mmm i wants my nummies

*pose*

*sticks out tongue after eatin a mealworm*

so there you go guys~ i really wanted to take pics of spenny too but he's being a butthead and sticking to 1 corner of the tank hidden and not eating yet so here's a shot of him from my cell that i took the other night when he was exploring his new territory

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks beautiful,my friends is in a tiny tank with just one plastic flower & water,poor thing
thanks michele! LOL, poor thing indeed! that's like having a dog live in a crate all its life :foxes15:

thats alot of play room! Are they going to grow much bigger? x
i think penny should be growing more, she hasn't reached her full size unless she's that other type of gecko...lol im not an experct on geckos as its too confusing for me to tell what stripes and colors and dots go with what

1 - 6 of 6 Posts