Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been shopping for the kids during my trip to San Francisco. Although I came up with "zero" in terms of new clothes it is super easy to find all natural dog treats here so I stocked up. I have not tried (or even heard of) dried sweet potatoes and the little sticks are freeze dried wild Alaskan salmon (they really smell like fish)! The kids should be good to go for some time with healthy treats.

I rented a bike today and biked around the Bay Area an over the Golden Gate Bridge....quite spectacular!

I have missed Lady and Prince so much. They have been staying with their breeder since my husband was out of town this weekend too. Hope they will remember me! I have gushed over every little dog here!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Oh I love finding new treats. We tried dried chicken necks for the first time this month :)

Your pups will always remember you! When we had Basil only 3 weeks my OH went away on business for 2 weeks. He was so worried that Basil wouldn't remember him, he had been away almost half the time we had had him at that point. Well in Airport arrivals, when Basil caught the scent of OH coming through the gates he got so excited that he wet himself down me as I was holding him. I am sure Lady and Prince will be similarly excited to see you when you get back!

I have never visited America, but San Francisco is on my list of places to see when I eventually get there :) It looks amazing

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh wow! I'd say spoiled babies!! But they are so worth it!

Such a gorgeous view!! I bet the bike ride was amazing.

I'm sure the lil Angels will be tickled pink & blue when Mama gets home.

That is SO awesome that the breeder can pup sit for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts