Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya!! Well, I've decided to have a Sale! Woo Hoo! haha :lol: I need to make some room for some new stuff that is coming and being made in so I thought the best way to do that was to have a Sale. Heres everything I put on sale, just to help you out so your not looking all crazy over the website...haha

*Harnesses:
Boy Vest - $10.00
Polo Shirt - $15.00
Little Miss Polka Dotty - $20.00
Simply Pink - $10.00
Dazzled in Daisies - $15.00

*Four Poster Wood Framed Beds:
ALL $149.99!
Plus added to the Princess Bed MANY fabrics to choose from!

*Beds:
Leopard Bed - $30.00

Alrighty thats it! I'm sure I'm going to busy in the next few days, at least I hope so, with making stuff. hehe! I'm not sure how long I'll keep the sale, maybe for a week or so. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Wow, I love your Simply Pink outfit, I don't have my pup yet, but still!

Only prob is that I live in Australia, do you post here? Also what would postage be? If you tell me in US$ I can work out the price in AU$.

Thanks!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I do accept from everywhere according to PayPal when I set it up. I had to go in and edit amounts myself and I did, which took foooorever! lol! I had the USPS website up and the UPS website up and then figured all the weight and it took hours! :D But I haven't had anyone purchase from over seas yet to see if it actually works. So heres hoping! hahaha :D Thanx for checking it out. I love the Simply Pink dress too! One of my first creations haha. Lacy Mae the chi of the week is wearing it, if you want to see what it looks like if you hadnt already. No ones sent me pictures of them wearing their clothes yet so Lacy Mae seems to be Chi of the Month....lol! She's actually Lex's sister. I didnt put that in there. I think shes so cute! She finally got a home a couple of weeks ago. :D

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There all on my website, http://www.spoiledoneinc.com
if you want to see more pix. But I dont have particular sizes just yet, I'm still figuring that one out, haha. Right now I just make them completely custom to your pets sizes. The diagram on there will show you how they need to be sized and what I need. But yeah check them out, I'll have that sale up there until September 23rd. Thanks you guys for checking them out. :D Heres some pics of the Boy Vest and the Polo shirt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts