Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think in another post I spoke too soon about Hershey not reacting to his 2nd round of shots. A couple hours ago he started feeling cruddy I think. :cry: Like last shot time. He is just laying around and won't really eat like he usually does. Also, he had a wee wee accident where he was laying again, just like he did with the first shots. At least I remember with the first round, his feeling bad spell didn't last too long. Poor little guy, I got everything cleaned and now he is resting on my chest. I'm sure he will be back to running around like a mad dog soon.

·
Registered
565 Posts
When bonnie had her shots i gave her a quarter of a baby aspirin if i thought she was feeling bad...it seemed to help her a lot.

I hope your baby is better soon...and i have to say i think he is the cutest little thing i've ever seen!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
aw poor baby! hope he's feeling better! some just get real tired and achey with their shots and some act as if nothing happened....

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
LuvMyChi said:
SunnyFLMum said:
My baby is sensitive to shots too...

his last set of shots made his face swell up so much his eyes were closed shut!! :shock: :shock:
That would freak me out MAJOR if that happened to Hershey! :shock:
Oh it did...I was freaking OUT BIG TIME....sobbing and everything...I think the post is somewhere in here...I got online around 1 am and posted a big HELP...

Now I always have benadryl on hand just in case :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts