Chihuahua People Forum banner

Spoon me?

1K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  Buildthemskywards 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Awww Melissa they are so precious! Adorable! :love4: They look like such good buds, it's nice.

#13 ·
Thanks all. I'm so glad they're good friends now.
Ashley - I can't wait for Toby to get a little sister, I bet he will be the sweetest big brother!

Karen - hahaha...you are so right! This is after they spent the night chasing each other from room to room because the living room door was open for a change. We were moving furniture, so of course they were grabbing everything and running off with it!

Zorana - Great! You're coming to the UK, so that's settled! I'll sort out the spare bedroom - when shall I expect you? ;) Of course I'll set up a bed for Leo and I'll be checking your pockets before you leave!! Well, unless I'm busy hiding Leo!

Krystal - ha! Willow is completely unaware of her size, no obstacle will defeat her. Well, that and she was lying down first and Mylo came and lay down next to her.

I really need to learn how to do this multiquote thing!!

#14 ·
Melissa, if you like to use "multi quote", click "multi quote" under all the people
you wish to quote, then in the end you click on "quote", and you'll be redirected
to the reply area(with everyone's quotes).

#25 ·
Melissa, I came to look at your sweet babies again, they are so sweet! :love5:

Kisses to them both!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.