Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Spratton Companion Show yesterday and it was great fun. Red won his first rosette comign third in the Pedigree Non Sporting Class and Jake got a 5th in the Novelty Best Rescue.

Louise came with Perry, Lollipop and Baby and own loads of rosettes but Louise will have to tel ya which classes as I can't remember.

Heres some pics

Louise and Perry

Perry looking Dashing

Me with Jake and no I haven't gained weight just got loads of layers on as it was cold and windy

These next three are of Louise with Perry and Lollipop for the Chroncile Book. Hope they are okay for ya Louise

I don't have any of Red or Baby as with classes overlapping it did get a bit hectic at times. It was really cold as well with a cold wind and Red would not stand. instead he went banana shaped, huddled up shaking or leant back till he sat down. But he was a good boy and I was so pleased he got his first rosette.

Deme x

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you want the original as I can email it to you, it might take time to open the email as its high resolution but then it will be better for ya.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Photo on its way

I dunno what it is but after having such a great day on Sunday even waking up Monday morning in agony I am smiling from ear to ear.

I look at my boys and smile like I haven't smiled in ages, I think about Sunday and smile, I think about seeing my horses and smile...

I'm like a cheshire cat.. I just feel so much happier today.. even having Red smear wet mud from his paws all over my nice clean Jacket had me smiling...

Dunno what it is or how long it will last but today has been a good day...

Deme x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts