Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really happy to report how both Merlin and Joey have progressed. Joey is still a little shy with Rob; but that's expected considering he works full time and I'm the one home with them 24/7. But apart from that he is very spunky and just loves to follow me. Merlin is getting there; he's still nervous when people approach him. But if I get down on his level he will do his army-crawl while wagging his tail to come toward me, lol. But he no longer hides; he's getting more and more comfortable each day. He loves his walkies but even moreso likes to romp around in our fenced yard with Tequila! I'd always kept him on the leash prior; because I didn't want to ever have to chase him around the yard or traumatize him by cornering him. But now he'll happily follow the others in and out the backdoor without hesitation and will allow me to pick him up easily. They're both doing great and I think they were happy to have the opportunity to spend some time outside now that it's actually warm out!

And... the BEST face to ever possibly see on a doggie who came to you TERRIFIED.... =D and now.....!! ----->

·
Registered
363 Posts
OMG These are such beautiful pics, I love that happy face, and Merlin is just perfect!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Awwww! Great pics! Your Chinese Crested is too awesome with the green fur :D
Its good to hear he is finally adapting and able to have fun with the others. He is smilingas if to say " thank you sooooo much mom for sticking with me and not giving up". Its so rewarding to see them blossom.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm I knew there were more lol! Forgot to post these somehow. How could I forget Merlin's sneaky grin... and belly rubbin's!?

Remember guys; IL's not THAT far... and he IS available for adoption... ;)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
What great shots. I love to see them sit with their back legs coming out from under them. Also, little tongues peeking out make me melt. :) You are right though, the smiles are so wonderful to see.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Dogs having fun outside...I LOVE it! :p
They look like little chunky monkeys too! You are spoiling them missy.
I really hope they keep feeling more and more comfortable, so they could
easily adjust to their new homes. They'll make someone special very happy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts