Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keepin my fingers crossed that the weather stays this nice.. got to have some outdoor time with the pups and took Misty for her first official walk on a leash... she did very well. And everyone enjoyed time out in the yard.

This is how her ears are by the end of the day when she's too tired to hold them upright.. lol..

And this pic, I cannot believe I got. Usually I have to rely on my digital editing skills to get them all in the same photo... =P all I had to do was crop and fix the red-eye.. (Don't let this fool you, they're really not this well behaved..)

And lastly, I snapped this of Lua exploring my little 'gnome corner.'... I'm obsessed with lawn gnomes, hehe.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
So adorable! I wish I could take mine outside in the sun, but can't because of the hawks. This summer I am going to buy one of those chain link pens with a secure cover over the top. Not the same as playing in a yard, but at least they'll have some outdoor time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
oh my! I love that group shot! I dont think I could ever get my 4 together like that unless they were eating! They are all gorgeous babies! I love the floppy ears! My Lily wakes up with floppy ears and I savor the 30 seconds they stay like that. Reminds me of when I brought her home!

I hope the weather stays nice too! It would great to get outside more! Cant wait to take my newest out and about (not quite ready for a walk yet but Id settle for a walk holding her).

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wow... the group shot is just fabulous!! Little Misty is so precious.. and such a fortunate little girl to have you!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey hey hey I haven't made that decision yet, LOL... ;) she's only with me because she cost a whopping $75 and I wasn't going to say no and let some BYB or puppy miller buy her and throw her into a breeding program... my goal was to spay her and then find her a home... I'm just not sure if that's going to happen though if my future BIL wants to take Aloysius lol. So nobody's allowed to refer to her as my dog yet! =P

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Hey hey hey I haven't made that decision yet, LOL... ;) she's only with me because she cost a whopping $75 and I wasn't going to say no and let some BYB or puppy miller buy her and throw her into a breeding program... my goal was to spay her and then find her a home... I'm just not sure if that's going to happen though if my future BIL wants to take Aloysius lol. So nobody's allowed to refer to her as my dog yet! =P
:coolwink:Whether she stays with you guys or you choose her a loving new family, she is still very fortunate to be with you considering what might have happened if you had not come into her life...:hello1: You have such a loving heart for these precious chi babies! Deb

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Great pics - that group shot is so cute - they look as if they are having a slumber party and were telling secrets and got caught. LOL

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Such great pictures!!! Hopefully the nice weather will stick around for you. I love the group shot....sooo cute :)

Hey...if you like yard gnomes...you have to see gnomio and Juliet!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Such great pictures!!! Hopefully the nice weather will stick around for you. I love the group shot....sooo cute :)

Hey...if you like yard gnomes...you have to see gnomio and Juliet!!!! :D
Rob took me to see it on Valentine's Day... it was awesome!! :D First 3D movie I'd ever seen too; VERY weird...

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great pics - that group shot is so cute - they look as if they are having a slumber party and were telling secrets and got caught. LOL
LMAO!! I love this comment, I had to share it with my roommates outloud when I read it and I showed them the pic; they agreed!! :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
awww! what a lovley chi-family you've got! i think it's not on that i only have one chi...i NEED to get another one!! hehehe

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I love your Gnome area. Really cute. Your pack is darling. Great shots. Looks like a nice day out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts