Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW what a gorgeous day here, its just wonderful to get out looooong walks again. Rocky is exhausted, we were out for a 90min walk round the river and the beach. Took a few piccys, enjoy. The last 2 are just because it was pretty lol!

I LOVE seeing a chihuahuas shadow!

On a mission lol

Hurry mum!

Wow this smells pretty!

Pretty pics

Look how blue is its, summer is well and truely on its way YAY..........!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful photos.. I love Rocky on a mission..lol Was 70 degrees here yesterday and gorgeous! Yep, spring has indeed sprung!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What a very nice trail that is. I love the beach picture. It's beautiful! Rocky looks very happy.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What great photos!! Rocky looks so little trotting along that nice path! What a nice place you have to take a stroll. It's absolutely gorgeous there.

We have SNOW again!!! :(

I will just stare at your pictures and dream of spring .........

:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Rocky you look so handsome trotting along the beautiful trail. I bet you had a great time. So many wonderful things to check out. You are a beautiful boy! Gorgeous pics! :)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Wow gorgeous Pictures! Rocky is a very cute little man! lol I agree every Chihuahua has a lovely shadow esp with their stances it makes them look even more adorable! lol

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Rocky you look so happy.

We had weather like that last week. Today its chucked it down all day again... boring.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
What a fantastic day for you and Rocky. Wonderful pics you took.
I just love Rocky. I am so happy you and him had so much fun!
Well deserved!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Beautiful pictures, Rocky looks great, I love chihuahua shadows as well. Enjoy your wonderful weather.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts