Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been gorgeous weather here. 70's today and sunny. Everything is greening up and Brody is loving being outside! Here's a few pics I took this afternoon before we played ball ....

"Did someone say the B word?"

"Please throw the ball mom!"

"What's the hold up. Come on! Throw it!"

"When I comes inside, Daddy holds me. I lubs my daddy."

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Brody is such a beatiful example of a chi. Absolutely gorgeous

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just took this one and had to add it.....

Brody is crazy about his daddy. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
What a total cutie!!!! Brody has the best expressions. I can't get over how beautiful his coat is. He's a perfect example of what a raw food diet can do for your dog. I love the pictures!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
923 Posts
Goose says he wants to be just like Big Uncle Brody when he grows up. He even has a collar to match! (The brown/blue stripey one from pawterre!). ;)

Ah, Brody, you are SO CUTE.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Great photos, You know we love Brody here. Zoey is a daddy's girl too..

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Those are such great photos.. The chi babies are starting to enjoy the outdoors again all over! Brody certainly does have a beautiful healthy shiney coat. It is obvious that his diet agrees with him. I, too, was quite interested in Brody's collar.. and thank you for posting the link. Neko (my heart chi) wears a collar 24/7 and gets very upset if he doesn't have it and his name tag on. I am going shopping for him at the link you provided. Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Brody you little hansome fella.. im rather jealous that the tempereatures you get for spring when its 'hotting up' is what we have on a really good day here!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
aw brody u handsome devil u! haha :D omg did u get to play with the ball! i thought there were gonna be pics of the ball, boo :( hehe!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Brilliant photos - I love Brody's expression when your husband is holding him - it's like
Hah - look where I am!! and the expressions waiting for the ball are just priceless!!

Biggles is huge into fetching balls too - it's his life!! was joking yesterday we might get one of those ball throwers they have for tennis which throw a ball every 30 seconds :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts