Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please read ALL the rules carefully before you sign up

# 1 The Chihuahua People site and Admin have no input in this exchange, it is run purely by members, therefore the site and Admin take no responsibility for any aspect of the exchange.

# 2 Sometimes someone does not receive a gift, you must be willing to take this risk when signing up, there is always someone who receives nothing it seems.

#3 You must be an active member & have at least 200 posts (or have sucessfully participated in an exchange before)

#4 I am asking that if you sign up multiple pets that you are required to send out multiple gifts.

#5 the deadline for signing up will be June 5th all names will be paired & pm'd out as soon as possible.

#6 I am asking that all gifts be mailed out on or before June 30th

#7 I am doing different price catagories this time & as always homemade gifts are also welcome

If you are interested in joining please pm me you name, address, pets name, the price catagory you would like to be in & where you can ship to (U.S, UK, Ireland, Canada)

Price catagories are as followed.... $10.00, $20.00, $30.00

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Please put Evie on the list :) $30 category. I will PM you our details. Thank you and thanks for running another Exchange!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not even close to 200 posts, but this looks like a ton of fun and I can't wait to hear what everyone gets! I've never heard of anything like this but Secret Santa...it's cool to see it done in the summer!

Edit: LOL, I may have gotten excited enough that I become momentarily illiterate and read 400 instead. Sorry :p

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not even close to 400 posts, but this looks like a ton of fun and I can't wait to hear what everyone gets! I've never heard of anything like this but Secret Santa...it's cool to see it done in the summer!
post requirement is 200 you have till the 5th so get to posting...I also sent you a pm

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Baylee & I can't wait to find out who we are shopping for! Haven't been in an exchange for a while. Fun fun fun!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts