Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our friends Becky and Don invited us for a cook out and to see the latest additions to their chi family. The pups are only 1 day old. Along with their pics are several of the other chis doing what they do best...being cute and simply enjoying the beautiful sunny day.

My hubby enjoying his chi greeting:Jasper's mom is doing Ralph's hair:

Grace's 1 day old pups:

Jasper's new cousins:

Jasper's mom Daisy (right)and Happy (left):

What's for lunch:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jasper's brother's Marshmellow and Murphy:

Me with Chance:

Jazz:

Ralph holding Daisy and Trevette:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Ralph and Daisy having a moment:

Chump:

Tucker:

Zorro:

The bed is full now:

Trevette:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh my goodness, now that is Chi Heaven! :D It's nice to see your sweet little one's family! They are all so beautiful and the puppies are just darling. :love7: I love the pic of your hubby with all the wee ones in his lap, so cute. And the bed pic and also the pic of them all standing up. hehe. That's my idea of a fun day! Thank you so much for taking the time to upload and share. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:love10:
Who let the dogs out????" lol
I have never seen so many lovely chis in one place at one time.. I would have been in chihuahua heaven!" I tried to count but never could make it, lost count at 15!
It is so very thoughtful of you guys to share your visit with us, I truly loved seeing all the chi babies..:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness, that is truly Heaven! I would be thrilled with joy to be somewhere with that many Chi babies at one time. You guys are very lucky! I just love the pic of Ralph getting his hair done. :lol: So many gorgeous babies! Thank you so much for sharing!!! :daisy:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I'm glad everyone here likes the pics. There are 38 chis plus the 5 girls from Grace's litter. My husband and I love going for visits to Bellas'. Jasper's mom, sister and cousin are there and several cousins. Not all of them are relations but we love Don and Becky and we love all the time we get to spend with all the dogs. It is truly chi bliss. Some of the chis are rescues and they are just a joy to be with. All of the chis have forever homes with Don and Becky...even after they retire them from breeding or if they can't breed. The dogs have the run of the house and yards except at bed time...when they hear let's go night night the dogs go rushing to there cages for the night.

PS: Add 3 new pups to the family as of today. Sophie had 3 pups today! :)

More pics from past visits to Bellas can be found here as well as many of the pics of my 2 precious babies: http://photobucket.com/Jasper08

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Wow, what a home. Can I live there? Thanks for sharing photos, they are all beautiful.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
So many cute little chis would love to be in the middle lol.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I can't cope with all the Chi's.. 38.. would they mind if Chump came to live in England i just want to smoosh that face and kiss him

Love the photos.. i'm so jealous.. and those babies eeeek

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
That is my idea of heaven too!!
You hubby looks so happy to be covered in chi's, so sweet!!
I love them all!! xx

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
It looks like chi heaven!!! So many loverly chis!
I love the pic of all the chis curled up in the bed together !!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
i know its been said several times, but the first and only thing that comes to mind is OMG chi heavennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ohhh i would love to be there in the middle of that!! :) and those babies omg!! too cute!! :) makes my crew of 4 look small lol! ;-)

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is my idea of heaven too!!
You hubby looks so happy to be covered in chi's, so sweet!!
I love them all!! xx
It is our idea of heaven too....my hubby
loves being covered in chis....to him it makes the long trip to Bella's
all worth while! :):):):)I have to agree.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts