Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spring Visit to Bellas Little Angels (pic heavy)

Many of you know that my husband and I are good friends with the owners/breeders of Bellas and I know that you all love the pics from our visits. Yesterday, we were there to meet Jasper's new cousins and Mr. Moose's new nieces/nephews and brothers/sister. Besides seeing them we got to spend about 3 hrs with all the boys and girls (also referred to as our nieces and nephews)>>>of course this means lots and lots of pics. I'll start 1st with the moms and their new pups:

Mr. Moose's mom Rose aka Jasper's cousin that he grew up with: Her new babies are about 2 weeks old:

Mr. Moose's Aunt Bella aka Rose's sister: Her babies were born a few days earlier than Rose's.:

Ms. Jasmine (no relation but non the less a very special little lady to all of us):

Group shots of all 3 litters:

Now some of the kids hiding in the toy boxes:
Jasper's mom Daisy:

Mad Max:

Piglet (cousin to Jasper)

more to come:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Last Set:

Jasper's sister Iris:

1 more of Jasper's mom:

Jasper's Uncle Jo Jo >>we rescued from a bad home over 2 months ago: He is fully rehabed, neutered and working on his social skills>>>still looking for a home:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I am certain this is what Chihuahua Heaven looks like! I would have a big grin on my face and be every bit as happy as your hubby!! Thank you so much for sharing these awesome furbabies.. Deb

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww so lovely I just love your pics from bella's she has so many pretty chis thanks for posting.

·
Registered
355 Posts
The spotted pups on the pawprint blankie remind me of an artist who does optical-illusion paintings of Paint horses (they show up on Leanin' Tree greeting cards sometimes). Darn this brain of mine, can't think of the name. Anyway, what great pictures you take!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am certain this is what Chihuahua Heaven looks like! I would have a big grin on my face and be every bit as happy as your hubby!! Thank you so much for sharing these awesome furbabies.. Deb

Yes it is chi heaven....we are always excited to be taking a day trip there...always smiling while we are there and covered in fur, happiness and kisses after we leave. :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
How do you go & visit all those beautiful babies without bringing another one home?

If I took my kids there we would never be able to leave lol :D

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We already have 3. I'm sure when we move we will get a 4th, but for now visits will have to do. On occassion we do have a visitor/puppy sitting time at our house so that makes up for not getting another 1.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts