Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few pictures from our long walk yesterday. :)

Rocky meets chihuahua graffiti lol

"We wants more treatz..."

"Treatz?"

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaase daddy...."

And a blossoming tree because spring is here. :toothy8:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love love love that chi Graffiti pic. Very clever! Your two are adorable as usual. Love how lean and athletic they are💕❤
Thanks, I thought it was funny how interested Rocky was in the graffiti. There must have been something on the wall lol but it was funny coincidence either way. :p

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yay, finally walking weather! They look so happy to be out and about.

Kraken was so excited last week when we started walking again. We were just getting back to our routine, then it had to go and snow again on Friday.

I really wish there was a way to explain to him that I DO NOT control the weather, and the stink eye won't fix anything:)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Always love your pics Camille! They make me wanna dig out my fancy camera and practice! The chi graffiti picture is priceless! Lilo and Rocky are so Beautiful (and handsome!)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! :)

Yay, finally walking weather! They look so happy to be out and about.

Kraken was so excited last week when we started walking again. We were just getting back to our routine, then it had to go and snow again on Friday.

I really wish there was a way to explain to him that I DO NOT control the weather, and the stink eye won't fix anything:)
Aww poor Kraken! I hope the snow goes away soon so he can have some fun outside. :p Gosh I don't know how my chis would handle living in a snowy place. We're lucky that the winters aren't so bad here, not cold enough to not be able to go on walks and it rarely snows (and when it does, it melts right away hehe). I'm actually from Canada, but live in the UK now. I don't know if my chis could handle it if I ever moved back home. lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks everyone! :)

Aww poor Kraken! I hope the snow goes away soon so he can have some fun outside. :p Gosh I don't know how my chis would handle living in a snowy place. We're lucky that the winters aren't so bad here, not cold enough to not be able to go on walks and it rarely snows (and when it does, it melts right away hehe). I'm actually from Canada, but live in the UK now. I don't know if my chis could handle it if I ever moved back home. lol

That would be a big change, but who knows they might surprise you. Chi's really seem to be game for most anything as long as they get to be with their people. I think they'd be fine with the snow, it's the cold temps that come with it that would be the challenge.

Do you mind me asking you where you got your harnesses/the brand? I really like how far the fabric is from their necks. We are currently using a kitten harness, since the few fabric ones I bought him just don't sit right on his body, and I'd like to get him something a little nicer.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Gahhh your dogs are outstanding! I love that they are so lean and healthy ... and their coats really are spectacular the colours are so bright! x x x

Reactions: coco_little_bear

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That would be a big change, but who knows they might surprise you. Chi's really seem to be game for most anything as long as they get to be with their people. I think they'd be fine with the snow, it's the cold temps that come with it that would be the challenge.

Do you mind me asking you where you got your harnesses/the brand? I really like how far the fabric is from their necks. We are currently using a kitten harness, since the few fabric ones I bought him just don't sit right on his body, and I'd like to get him something a little nicer.
Yeah it's the cold I'm concerned about. Lilo hates going outside sometimes during winter because of the cold and yet it rarely drops below 0 (celcius). I'm not sure she'd like the -20s and -30s of my hometown. :laughing5:

I bought both harnesses in a shop that sells designer stuff at discounted prices (Tk Maxx - I'm not sure if you have that shop over there?). They never have the same things so I'm not actually sure where these particular brands are sold (Rocky's is Voyager and Lilo's is Touchdog), but you might be able to find them or similar ones on online dog shops and ebay. I used a kitten one when Lilo was a puppy too. hehe Now I always go for step in or vest harnesses so that it doesn't put pressure on their neck.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gahhh your dogs are outstanding! I love that they are so lean and healthy ... and their coats really are spectacular the colours are so bright! x x x
Aww thank you! :) People comment on their coat being healthy, soft and shiny. They are both on a raw diet and get coconut oil so I guess it must be that. hehe Sometimes I feel like Lilo gets too skinny, but no matter how much she eats she doesn't seem to put weight on. lol

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Looks like such a fun walk!!! I am jealous; we had a 70 degree day a few weeks back and since then it snowed again.. >.<

LOVE the chi graffiti pic, that is priceless!!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Aww thank you! :) People comment on their coat being healthy, soft and shiny. They are both on a raw diet and get coconut oil so I guess it must be that. hehe Sometimes I feel like Lilo gets too skinny, but no matter how much she eats she doesn't seem to put weight on. lol

Defo is!!

No, she looks perfect :D ! (I know how you feel, though, as I get that way with mines at times.) x x x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts