Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the lovely welcome:coolwink: Here's a few :lol: Photo's of Spud meeting the rest of the family.......

Jazzy and Spud

First time they met

Sparko After the first day

Trotting around the garden together

Rounding up the chooks!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw what great pics! I love the one of Spud climbing up on Jazzy's nose, haha. That is so adorable. Welcome to the board. :)

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww such adorable pics, and what a cute baby chi!!!
How sweet are they together!
I love Dobes aswell, and yours looks like a big softy. x

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, I adore these pics!! I love Spud, first day home and climbs up on a dobie...lol No fear in that boy! ;) Chis are so very full of themselves, and that is one of the reasons I am in love with the breed..
And that baby herding the hens..lol, guess he figured that was a snap after he has already defeated the dobie..:D I think you have chosen very wisely in bringing Spud into your family, and you will reap the rewards for many years.. Congratulations! Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Awww - Trying to heard chickens?! thats so cool! (Pip would catch and kill within a couple of mins :()

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Fantastic photos and don't your Spud look teeny next to the chooks never mind your doberman.. looks like a great first day..

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics! I love the dogs and love the rabbits and chickens as well! Great group you have there and your chicken coop is fantastic!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
awww thanks for your lovely replies :D Jazzy is the best dog in the world towards our other pets and us but the guard dog side of her is terrible :( we cant have anyone in the house. We're hoping Spud will put Jazzy in her place :D

oops! I forgot to post Spud meeting Pudding our Netherland Dwarf, and we thought Pudding was tiny until we got Spud :p

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Jazzy's reaction is cracking me up. He looks like, 'Are you kidding me? What is this? A play toy? "
Spud is darling.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jazzy's reaction is cracking me up. He looks like, 'Are you kidding me? What is this? A play toy? "
Spud is darling.
LoL I'll have to dig out the photo's of her with 4 1 day old chicks all sitting around her, you'll love her face, it was like awwww please mum just a nibble of one LoL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts