Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any bodies pup like squeeky toys? Gadget hated his watermelon until We took out the squeeker. now he loves it. He'll even do zoomies around the livingroom if you squeek it but nothing comes out but aair.. it is the strangest thing. Before we took the sqeeker out he would run the other way when we squeeked it.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Kismet my shih tzu loves her squeaky toys. She'll play w/ anything that squeaks. Mikey only seems to care for them when she gets it out their toy box lol.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
How cute! :wink: My boys have these 2 squeaky toys that are the same but one is yellow and the other is black and white. They love the black and white one but will NOT touch the yellow one. Chi's are just so strange, it's so funny! :lol:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
My girls love squeeky toys, the squeekier the better.
They also love to squeek them themselves.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nina's favorite toy is a stuffed pig with a squeeky foot we got for her when we first brought her home. It is still bigger than she is,LOL.. but she has also taken over most of my younger son's squeeky bath tub toys, and a hots of other stuffed animals. She thinks everything is fair game and hers. LOL

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
My babies don't care for squeky toys. :?

I agree with KJ that Gadget is one of the most beautiful chis on here. :)

·
Registered
675 Posts
awww can i just say gadget looks so cute with his toys! i think if i get my chi squeeky toys she'll hae limited play with them! the squeek drives me crazy! then again if it turns out to be her fave toy how can i take it off her!!!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you for the nice complements about Gadget. Maybe its his age that makes him not like the squeeky toys.. he seems to like the stuffed bone sqeeky. they are different sounds.. maybe he just didn't like the loudness in the watermelon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts