Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone... not sure if anyone remembers me and Squiglet. I havent posted in a few weeks. I couldnt come to the forums for awhile because I was torturing myself. The wait was hard enough and I think it was making it worse for me! LOL.

BUT.... I GET HIM IN ONE WEEK!!! You have no idea how excited I am. :hello1:

Here is the thread w/ photos of him @ 4 wks of age: http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-pictures/56806-my-baby-4-wks-old-now.html

And now here are his updated photos. He looks like a real chihuahua now! His ears stick up and he isnt as chubby. :) I JUST LOVE HIM!!! :love7: The first 2 photos are from Dec 4th, and the second 2 photos are from Dec 11th. :)

This week is going to be spent preparing my place and most importantly, buying supplies! Anything imperative or useful that you can recommend for a chi puppy would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
gorgeous :) you might have to send him to me lol , i think if i cant find a white chi next time i will defiantly be looking for a chi like Squiglet :) keoans mum is marked like little squiglet .

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
He is precious! His eyes are so expressive!

We have had our baby home with us for 2 weeks today. The best things that we have gotten for her are Petstages chew toys. She is chewing on everything so we wanted her to have her own chew things. They make a mini series so they are sized just right. She LOVES them. I got a couple at Target for $4ish and then 1 at Petco but the price was more like $7. He are some like what she has. Other tabs on the site show the others.
Petstages - Developmental Toys for Dogs - Orka Chewing

Also, we got 2 pet pad "frames". She came from a home where she was accustomed to (well, learning) using them so we got them and seriously, she goes on them 90% of the time! She was a fan of dragging the pad around the dining room before we got the second frame. We did get ours at Walmart and they were $14.99.
Walmart.com: OUT Puppy Pad Holder: Dogs

...and a million baby blankets.

She keeps us VERY busy but we are having a BLAST with her. You will, too with your little one!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Is he ever adorable! I love his markings. I hope the week passes quickly for you, what a perfect Christmas pressie. :)

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
He is super duper gorgeous!
I would recommend a snuggle puppy
I had bought one for my little pom puppy a while ago
It is amazing! The heart beat and heat pad makes the separation from the pup's mum a bit easier and they cuddle right up to it

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
He is SOOOOOOOOOO cute......incidentally....one of my cat's nicknames is Squiglet, Squiggles, or Squiggies....her name is Tigger.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Oh he is sooooooo cute!! I can't wait until you bring him home & we get to see him grow. You'd better make sure to stick around & keep us updated on how he develops! ;)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh he is sooooooo cute!! I can't wait until you bring him home & we get to see him grow. You'd better make sure to stick around & keep us updated on how he develops! ;)
Trust me. That is not going to be a problem. LOL. I can see myself talking about him a lot and posting many many (many!!!) photos. Hehe.

I'm so excited! I can't believe that after nearly 2 months waiting I finally get him! Saturday. Yippee!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts