Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to let Ness and Bella know that Calleigh got her SS gifts today! We will be picking Calleigh up tomorrow, so we'll let her settle in a bit for a day or two and then let her get into her box of goodies and take pics! Can't wait to see what we got! Thank you very much Ness and Bella! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awesome! I bet you are SO excited! :) Can't wait to see homecoming pics! Did you get the package I sent yet? I sent it Priority, 3 days ago. Wait, was it Tuesday, or Wednesday, one of those days. :lol:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! I bet you are SO excited! :) Can't wait to see homecoming pics! Did you get the package I sent yet? I sent it Priority, 3 days ago. Wait, was it Tuesday, or Wednesday, one of those days. :lol:
Yes, we got them today! Just sent you a PM about them. They are beautiful! Can't wait to try them all on her!:D

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Calleigh seems to be settling in pretty good! I think we may wait til the week-end, probably Sunday to let Calleigh and my other 2 chis (Pedro and Max) open their gifts. It's been extremely hectic here and I've been extremely busy and it's still that way, but I'd like to have them open them and play and take pics when we're all somewhat relaxed. Can't wait to open all their pressies!!!:santa:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts