Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so excited, I posted my SS gift today, this is my 1st exchange. I was in the $30 category, but went waaaayyy over! I hope my recipient likes what I sent. I am a bit nervous now!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
The SS Exchange is very fun to be a part of; I already know my dogs' likes & dislikes so it's refreshing to buy for someone else's dog knowing that there is a chance they will actually like what I give them :love2:

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I feel the same abut my ss lol I hope mine isn't picky I try to incorporate what they said they liked on their wish list ppl have different tastes tho lol

I ALWAYS go over budget on gifts for anyone lol

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I feel the same abut my ss lol I hope mine isn't picky I try to incorporate what they said they liked on their wish list ppl have different tastes tho lol

I ALWAYS go over budget on gifts for anyone lol
mine never said what they wanted, like me lol I just said what Honey dont need! My SS just said what they dont need too.
Ps
Love your siggy :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Yayyyy! I just posted mine yesterday. They are "supposed" to get there Tues & Wed but I think they might not arrive til after Turkey day. Can't wait to see what you sent!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm I logged on expecting to see a thread that it had arrived.... post office said it would be there by today, well I have a tracking number lol I might have to use it!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hmm I logged on expecting to see a thread that it had arrived.... post office said it would be there by today, well I have a tracking number lol I might have to use it!
bummer when that happens!!! u get so excited...excited but then it says "delivery expected: "date" LOL

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I love seeing all the posts from recipients!! There's quite a few people wrapping this time 'round...not sure if I want disgrace my girls' recipients with my horrendous wrapping :lol:

Just have about a half dozen more things to buy and will start packing things up.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well, I still have not seen my SS recipient online ......... :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts