Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was ever so busy over the past few days so I never got a chance to thank Prada, Gucci and Coco Chanel's Secret Santas; Amanda and her sweet little chi Amber and Nat with her lovely chis Pippi and Maisie.:daisy:
We loved your pressies and had lots of fun opening them up!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, look at all that stuff!!! :) , Really cute pics too, so festive :)
I know! We are so lucky to have such lovely SS!
My gang will have treats to chew for many months to come LOL

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Get out of town! :eek: Did your pups get spoiled or what? Wow! :p Lucky babies!
You have the most stunning pups in the world, really, the pictures are just phenomenal.
I'm always so impressed by your dogs. Just beautiful! I swear any time at all, I am always
ready to take one or all three off your hands! ;) Just let me know when and where and I'll come pick them up!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol goodness! it looks like so many pressies exploded! haha! i bet there are some awesome gifts in there! its gettin me dizzy tryin to look at it to see whats in there ;) way to go ss's!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Get out of town! :eek: Did your pups get spoiled or what? Wow! :p Lucky babies!
You have the most stunning pups in the world, really, the pictures are just phenomenal.
I'm always so impressed by your dogs. Just beautiful! I swear any time at all, I am always
ready to take one or all three off your hands! ;) Just let me know when and where and I'll come pick them up!!!
Thank you very much :D How very sweet of you
But if you want to adopt any of my babies, unfortunately you will have to take along their mommy with them
I don't eat much, and I am potty trained (LOL), and only bark once a month or so so I won't be too much trouble

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol goodness! it looks like so many pressies exploded! haha! i bet there are some awesome gifts in there! its gettin me dizzy tryin to look at it to see whats in there ;) way to go ss's!
I know, not the best photo, but I just wanted to capture everything in 1 LOL
Some of our lovely pressies were toys, treats, harnesses, coats, dresses, collars, a dog training book, a chihuahua toy and a candle set, and so on..
The dogs literally had 20X the amount of pressies than me and hubby combined

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
♥ Marabou ♥;892043 said:
Wow!!! Sooooo many presents!!!! Lucky pups!

I agree, your pack is perfection!!!
Thank you very much :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts