Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jan896 & Chico were Pipers secret santa & let me tell you she way out did hersilf & spoiled us rotten...I was so shocked at everything we got we cant thank you enough Jan. I loved everything & Piper is sooo excited about the bed she still will not get out of it & growls when anyone comes near..

humm.... I finks dis big box is for me

somefin in here smells good...

humm wonder where it is..

eekk...its alive!!! (it makes the funniest racoon sounds)

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

man this bed is soft & smells goood

whew soo tired from diggin in big box..I nap for a second

beat it lady this is my stuff!!

stop looking at my stuffs

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh wow! What awesome SS gifts! Piper got super spoiled!! The bed is so fantastic! So generous of Jan. My pups love their MS beds so much. I'm sure yours will too. :D Love the magnet and the toys, so sweet! I love that little pink piggy toy AND eep! The Bumble Monster! Oh man I want one of those, I love that Xmas special. hehe. Great job, Jan! :)

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
glad you liked them! did the candles make it OK?? I was afraid it would get broken...
yes they made it here great just noticed they wernt in the pics Friday was trying to eat them so I sat them on the coffee table & forgot to put them back down for the final photo of everything...they smell really good..thanks again & sorry it took me soo long to post pics.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh wow! What awesome SS gifts! Piper got super spoiled!! The bed is so fantastic! So generous of Jan. My pups love their MS beds so much. I'm sure yours will too. :D Love the magnet and the toys, so sweet! I love that little pink piggy toy AND eep! The Bumble Monster! Oh man I want one of those, I love that Xmas special. hehe. Great job, Jan! :)
I love that xmas special too I watch it every year...Piper has claimed the bed & no one is even allowed to look at it she goes nuts if they try to get to close to it...

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Look at all the goodies....all 3 got nice SS..:)........I wonder what you got for your SS...:)...
Ive been bad & havent mailed out my ss gifts yet..they will be going out on Friday...I hope my people & their doggies like what I bought them....I also bought one of my ss doggies the same lil raincoat thta Piper received I thought it was the cutest thing ever!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
I love that xmas special too I watch it every year...Piper has claimed the bed & no one is even allowed to look at it she goes nuts if they try to get to close to it...
LOL. It sounds like she definitely loves it. :lol:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Wow! Piper got awesome gifts. I LOVE the Martha Stewart bed (still looking for one in aqua for myself:)).
Great job Chico and Jan. You totally spoiled your ss!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Holy Moly!! Now that was a score!!! Awesome gifts, such cute pics!! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts