Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry it took so long to post these but with computer issues at home, company in town etc it has just been crazy! Thank you so much my kids love all of it!

Woohoo Our box came

Sonny- dis one is mine

Look again to see what else I want

Dis one too

BG- I watch from up here and check everything out. Look at the card

Sonny-Whats this mom?

BG- Sonny is grabbing too much stuff I need to go look too

Yeah! We like dis

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BG- Is that for me mom?

Do I look pretty?

Of course I look pretty I am a Princess

Anything in this bag for us?

We took our stuff to our bed

Told you dis was mine

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
BG and Sonny got some really nice SS presents !! BG looks so beautiful in her new Coat dress, those are really cute toys too :D. i love the pic of BG looking at the chihuahua Christmas card . lol.
whats in that yellowish and white box, i cant tell... maybe another toy, like a ball ? Good job Pigeon, Dexter and KC !!! you picked out some really nice thiings :)

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is and my kids love it! They wont crawl in it but they snuggle down in top. They put it in their bed like that lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
woohoooo im so happy to see picss!!!! :D hehehe sorry been busy ! >.< im so happy that dress/coat looks adorable on BG! :albino: lmao where is that gift that was in that small bag huh! did u eat it? ;) lol so funny how he took the piggy first~ hehehe cute card pic! :) hopefully they will snuggle into that snuglii one day lmao! :lol:

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
woohoooo im so happy to see picss!!!! :D hehehe sorry been busy ! >.< im so happy that dress/coat looks adorable on BG! :albino: lmao where is that gift that was in that small bag huh! did u eat it? ;) lol so funny how he took the piggy first~ hehehe cute card pic! :) hopefully they will snuggle into that snuglii one day lmao! :lol:
I know right! Mean mommy took her newto Redskin wallet and candy bar out if the bag lol

Did you read my post about the IQ ball? I think its post 4 in this thread. BG is rotten!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah it was awesome! TY again

Yeah I always say BG is the brains and Sonny is the brawn. Lol
Sonny works to get the treat out and BG eats it lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts