Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Wow - great find Chloe :) I have ordered two small and two medium, I'm hoping the medium are big enough for Biggles he is a massive chewer - hoping these are as good as they are supposed to be, I have tried so many chews that are just gone in minutes.

The latest I tried for Biggles was the dried chicken fillets from Zooplus and they disappear in minutes - the only thing that was good was when I had some odourless bullysticks sent over from the US, they were brilliant.

I love that the antlers are odourless :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Mine have antler kristi kindly sent us they aren't too fussed I don't think they taste so mine are too bothered will chew if they feel like it

They last ages

·
Registered
41 Posts
I ordered a small stagbar antler for my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel but very disappointing. They are rock hard and she had little or no interest in it because they were just too hard for her I think, so I would imagine your Chi's would find them even harder to chew.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Ziva my min pin chews on them sometimes, Zoey doesn't really like them, and Shellie my golden loves them but devours them in like a minute.

·
Premium Member
6,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I ordered a small stagbar antler for my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel but very disappointing. They are rock hard and she had little or no interest in it because they were just too hard for her I think, so I would imagine your Chi's would find them even harder to chew.
yeah two of mine havent really bothered with them, only one whos quite a big chewer, they do seem very hard :(

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
These are the best chews to arrive in this house - Biggles is in 7th Heaven :)

The other two chew a little and leave them - but he would chew them 24hours given the chance!

Thanks again Chloe for the link!

·
Registered
5 Posts
My guys have been chewing antlers for years. My hubby and sons are hunters and we stumbled on this years ago by accident. The dogs always want the antler the other dogs have. They are very long lasting.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Mine have antler kristi kindly sent us they aren't too fussed I don't think they taste so mine are too bothered will chew if they feel like it

They last ages
Was going to say the same thing, they don't go bonkers for them or really actively chew on them often, but they seem to like having them to chew from time to time. They much prefer bullies. But those are gone wicked fast, so maybe putting some peanut butter on the antler to encourage them to chew or sitting it in a food bag to get some smell on it might make it more appealing?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Has anyone got any pics of your chi's enjoying thier stag bars? Cannot wait for Louies to arrive :)
This antler Brody's chewing on will be much bigger than what you ordered but I couldn't resist posting the pic. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts