Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is really for my sister's Malti-poo. She told me yesterday that Millie, just turned 2yo, has a 'structurally weak back knee'. They are trying to avoid surgery. Millie jumps on the bed all the time. Which at my 5'7" frame I have to lift myself to sit on my sisters bed. Anyone have a brand of stairs they love or that need a new home?
Thanks

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ooooh these are fantastic! I have a super high bed and Oscar stands on his hind legs and whines for me to pick him up..a bit annoying at 4am when he wants back up after jumping off for a drink. I'm not sure how high my bed is as I don't have a tape measure but it's at least 3 feet off the ground. Ive looked for stairs in local pet at

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ooooh these are fantastic! I have a super high bed and Oscar stands on his hind legs and whines for me to pick him up..a bit annoying at 4am when he wants back up after jumping off for a drink. I'm not sure how high my bed is as I don't have a tape measure but it's at least 3 feet off the ground. Ive looked for stairs in local pet stores but haven't found anything appropriate ( under $200!). What do you guys suggest?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.