Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YAY! As Jade's breeder said, "give it one week Teresa, and her ear will come back up." She was right on target! I was so worried her little ear would stay droopy. I just LOVE perky Chi ears. :) She said she has seen it so many times that a Chi's ears that have been up since a very young age will have one or both droop before the new family even gets home with them. She said it's just the stress from the move. I had never heard that, but she was right. I mentioned in another thread about this topic. You learn something new everyday. :D

So this was yesterday.

This is this morning. :D And today she is 15 weeks old.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
YEA!!! No more stress for little Jade. She has found her perfect haven of love. She is amazing!!! Happy birthday little angel. I love her toys also. The foot is killin me. I need one of those.

Your new siggy rocks!!! It's perfect, don't change a thing!!!:p

She is so precious and unique and little, you hit the jackpot with her sweetie!!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Gosh she is so stinkin gorgeous.... she makes me want a second chi

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Sometimes Chi pups ears go floppy because of teething, I remember when I got zero his ears were flopped backwards. It was so funny to see!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
She is beautiful Teresa, ears up or down, but I do love them up! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you so very much for all of the kind, sweet comments on Jade, ladies! We are loving every second of her. :D

YEA!!! No more stress for little Jade. She has found her perfect haven of love. She is amazing!!! Happy birthday little angel. I love her toys also. The foot is killin me. I need one of those.

Your new siggy rocks!!! It's perfect, don't change a thing!!!:p

She is so precious and unique and little, you hit the jackpot with her sweetie!!!
Haha, isn't that foot hilarious! The things they come up with! :lol: I would be to embarrassed to show you our collection of toys. It's quite the stock. :lol:

Thank you for the sweet comments on Jade and my siggy. :)

Sometimes Chi pups ears go floppy because of teething, I remember when I got zero his ears were flopped backwards. It was so funny to see!
Yeah, that's what we thought it could be, but the breeder said it was more likely stress from the move since they went down on our way home. Lexie & Chance's ears did some funny things when they were teething. :lol:

She is so precious..her ears is too cute!!....look like she's growing a little bit...:)...
Thank you Moni! She is growing at the rate of 1/1.5 ounces a week. She probably weighs 13/13.5 ounces now. :D I need to get a new scale. I have a postal scale, but it flaked out on me. My Vet did say that I could come by once a week to get her weight to make sure she's gaining. But I can tell she's thriving. :)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Seriously T, if she were any cuter I would just die! I can't believe she's 15 weeks old. She's tinier than Lily was at 8 weeks. I could just eat her up - what a little doll!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts