Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how can i tell when my pup's ears might be going floppy :? ? when she runs around they kind of sway at the tips, i noticed it just now. they never did that before!!!!!!!! i love her giant bat ears, i want her to keep them :( . though she wuold look awfully cute with floppies!!! :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
If she's under 6 months, they'll probably go up and down a few times before they stand up straight.

Cooper's ears flop but I never thought of taping them or doing something to make them stand back up... I think they're way too cute floppy and when they stand up, they almost look "wrong" to me. :lol:

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Poco's ears stood up from the time I got him and they looked enormous on his little short squat body too cute. The only time they have ever flopped is when he's had bad reactions to shots.Bella's ears were floppy until she was about 3 months old.I thought she looked cute with the flop but I like them now too. I just love my babies no matter what their ears do :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget is 8 months and his ears flop off and on all the time..

doesn't matter at al to us what they do... he is too cute no matter what kind of ears he has....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts