1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
OMG this is just what Stef wants - they look such perfect little apple heads and they are tiny - the one at the back on the left is such the cutest :lol: maybe if you ask they will reduce the price ? I wonder where they are ?

Come on Stef :lol:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
its on loot.com i see it first thing this morning and pmd stef straight away i sooo hope she can get one she has waited so long come on stef ring ring

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They look lovely don't they?
I asked them if they would have another litter anytime next year lol!

I hope stef can pursuade them to bring the price down, maybe if they're not kc reg'd or that they'd reduce it.
I don't see how anyone can charge that much for such a tiny little pup, I mean St Bernards go for that much!!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
they are right little cuties iamfairy are you collecting chis lol only joking just read your other post your getting two new babies yay you will have more than me now! are you planning to breed/show in the future

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Girlssss! Sorry I was out in the sun, and sunbed :wink:
Well I wasnt going to say anything about a certain pup, as I didnt want to jinx maself, but Im going to view a lil silver-blue-white-grey pup from the same breeders as Lexi! Hes adorable and alot cheaper then 900! As Im paying myself, if any dog was to change my mind about a black and tan it would be him! Iona recommended the breeders to me!
So fingers crossed girls, Im off on Saturday!!!!

xxxxxx

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Thanks Clare, Zoe and Nat!
I sure hope things go well
I was telling Iona I Just wanna make the best impression possible!!!!!
Im so nervous
would posting pics jinx maself??? lol
xxxx

1 - 20 of 110 Posts