Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think its time we had words with stef lol :wink: she is keeping that pup of hers all to her self far to much ha ha lol we want more pics ruby is not impressed she has been waiting to see pics of her lil mam lol on a serious ote though hope all is going well and he is bringing you lots of fun :wave: :D

·
Registered
675 Posts
i agree miss stefanie!!!!! i dont think she loves us anymore :cry: shes too busy with her baby!!! *sniff* at least someones getting some love :wink:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
i agree miss stefanie!!!!! i dont think she loves us anymore shes too busy with her baby!!! *sniff* at least someones getting some love
*sniff* :( now that she has her new pup she has no time for her 'old' friends *sniff*

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO My comp broke (I no WHAT TIMING!!) And Ive spent a whole week worrying about everything and the stupid vet and I could get all your advice!!! Id never go lol I said to my mum they'll all think Ive done a runner now Ive got the pup lol :lol:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
done lol :oops: please ignore me-you no when you take a pic- and it just doesnt look like you and makes you really look younger (I no i no some would like that) apart from the fact Im really small in height lol but I just dont like these pics -I blame the mobile :roll:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
done lol :oops: please ignore me-you no when you take a pic- and it just doesnt look like you and makes you really look younger (I no i no some would like that) apart from the fact Im really small in height lol but I just dont like these pics -I blame the mobile :roll:
You just love him to bits, don't you? :)

I will tell you that you do look younger but you also look a lot better just natural. You're pretty with makeup but you're gorgeous without. Just my opinion. :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
stefanie_farrell said:
You just love him to bits, don't you? :)

I will tell you that you do look younger but you also look a lot better just natural. You're pretty with makeup but you're gorgeous without. Just my opinion. :wave:
thanks racheal- but I really just dont like these pics lol just me maybe :? Anyway my chi bby looks cute :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts