Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi hope you don't mind me asking but when are you collecting your pup my children and I have followed your search for your black and tan and wondered when you were getting him. Good luck and hope it works out. Is his name still going to be Romeo?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
omgI feel Famous!!!!!! wow give your children a big hug from me for following my ordeals lol How old are your children? :wave: ON TUESDAY!!!!! I know I know, its come to an END!!!! mwahahaha wow thats so sweet of you, I was just flicking through the pages and seen my name in a thread! :D Not tommorow but the next day!!! woooo! Are you and mouse still attending the meetup? :D

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
It will be Romeo or Jayden yes, though last night I was layin down and thinking (as usual) of how Im gonna make it, I wanna be an actress/dancer/presenter/fashion designer and not a day passes without me thinking how Im gonna do it lol and I kinda liked the name *Fame* for him. But I dunno yet lol still love romeo and jayden.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
omgI feel Famous!!!!!! wow give your children a big hug from me for following my ordeals lol How old are your children? :wave: ON TUESDAY!!!!! I know I know, its come to an END!!!! mwahahaha wow thats so sweet of you, I was just flicking through the pages and seen my name in a thread! :D Not tommorow but the next day!!! woooo! Are you and mouse still attending the meetup? :D
OMG - only 2 more days!!! Just want to say it is well deserved, Stef. You have waited soooo long. I can't imagine any little puppy being loved or wanted more.

And you have to know - we want lots of pics! :D :D :love4:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
chimom said:
stefanie_farrell said:
OMG - only 2 more days!!! Just want to say it is well deserved, Stef. You have waited soooo long. I can't imagine any little puppy being loved or wanted more.

And you have to know - we want lots of pics! :D :D :love4:
If only you could see how big the smile was on my face while reding that! I think it needs framed!!!! :lol: Any other comments just feel free to post :wink: lol joking!!!! :oops:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
You're so silly Stef, ofcourse this post is for you! :wink: I'm so happy for you too!!! Once he is home, you'll be able to pick a name for him. One of them will really fit for you. :wave:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes the post was meant for you!! Have followed your ambition to get a Chihuahua over the last months and if anyone deserves a pupppy you do.
Myself Mouse and the family look forward to seeing you and the pup at the Chihuahua meetup.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwwww stef im so excited for you and everyone is rite your pup will have a great home and be soooo loved and spoiled rotten lol jacob and ruby cant wait til the meetup to meet your lil one :D

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Kari said:
You're so silly Stef, ofcourse this post is for you! :wink: I'm so happy for you too!!! Once he is home, you'll be able to pick a name for him. One of them will really fit for you. :wave:
Yes I think when hes home one will fit, Thanks Kari! 1 day!!! 1 day!!! :headbang:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Anne said:
Yes the post was meant for you!! Have followed your ambition to get a Chihuahua over the last months and if anyone deserves a pupppy you do.
Myself Mouse and the family look forward to seeing you and the pup at the Chihuahua meetup.
ow wow thats wonderful, cant wait for the meetup it should be great fun. Thanks for the thread/posts :oops: :oops: :D
I look forward to seeing mouse and your family very very much :D :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
chihuahua-lady said:
awwwww stef im so excited for you and everyone is rite your pup will have a great home and be soooo loved and spoiled rotten lol jacob and ruby cant wait til the meetup to meet your lil one :D
My pup cant wait to meet them and yet he has no idea yet that exist. But yes i'll have to whisper all your names and chi names on the train to him tommorow lol so he knows you you all are :wink: :wink: :D :blob7:

1 - 20 of 114 Posts