Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
and kat I found this ad too -----> CHIHUAHUA X puppies, small adorable very friendly fantastic temperaments, 3 boys, 2 lack and tan white feet, 1 tan and white £350. 01273 858544/ 07977 935420

This ad was booked on 09/08/2005.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Any good Kat?

Found these aswell....

Chihuahua Cross Yorkie,
adorable little puppies, lively, home reared, wormed, mum and dad can be seen, kind and loving homes only

Price: £300.00 each
Contact details: 01342 843031 RH6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chihuahua Doodles pups,
home bred, 2 boys, 1 girl, brought up with children, dogs, cats, chickens, ducks etc, good homes only

Price: £275.00
Contact details: email seller
/ 01925 755893 or 07837 231645 W13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.loot.com/rs6/cl.asp?acti...&xp2=0&xp3=0&xp4=0&ad_id=11581801&ss=-1&sms=0

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
aghhhhhhhhh calm down! :lol: thanx steph for finding these but im intrested in the epuz one but i anit got an account :roll: :lol:

Im intrested in this one too
and kat I found this ad too -----> CHIHUAHUA X puppies, small adorable very friendly fantastic temperaments, 3 boys, 2 lack and tan white feet, 1 tan and white £350. 01273 858544/ 07977 935420

but what they crossed with? :shock:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Hi Stef...

You have a whole bunch of chi friends who are excited for you and the chi!!!

Look forward to seeing pics.

Enjoy the litle darling

Leena xxx

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
lecohen said:
Hi Stef...

You have a whole bunch of chi friends who are excited for you and the chi!!!

Look forward to seeing pics.

Enjoy the litle darling

Leena xxx

ow my goddd! Leenaaaa! :wave: :wave: ello ello ello! How are you? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I have a feeling my mum might have picked a lil something up? I may be wrong though lol
Leena thanks so much for the travel thingey dingey lol I dunno what they're called but at the mo its full of soft blankets lol!! :D

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Hiya...

I bet you are buzzing and can't stop smiling. If i didn't have to work tomorrow, i would take you to collect the pup myself!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
what time are you getting him Stef ? ( would like to know so I can be thinking about you & your little man ) I CAN'T WAIT to see photos and hear all about him :D

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
star said:
hey stefanie..just seen on another post you are getting your pup tomorrow! you must be so excitered right now :D :D :D :D

hope you get some sleep tonight :p cant wait to see pix :D

have fun

star x

I know star, I dont think I will sleep lol little nervous too though :)

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
lecohen said:
Hiya...

I bet you are buzzing and can't stop smiling. If i didn't have to work tomorrow, i would take you to collect the pup myself!
Awww thanks Leena, yes Im going by train and I know my breeder hinted she would prefer him in a car but he'll be in my arms either way. Thanks! :wave:

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Fizzys mum said:
what time are you getting him Stef ? ( would like to know so I can be thinking about you & your little man ) I CAN'T WAIT to see photos and hear all about him :D
Awww erm I think in the afternoon but my mums calling my breeder in the morning as shes free all day! :wave: thats so sweet o f you and fizzy :wink:

21 - 40 of 114 Posts